Email Updates Available
Registered Kerbaltek members can subscribe to email updates on the User page. You'll get notices about new versions the moment they come out.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Graphotron?
Graphotron is a plugin and a part for Kerbal Space Program, that allows you to plot sensor data into a nice graph, and export as an image and CSV text.
- What are some of the data Graphotron can track?
- Velocity (surface/orbit)
- Vertical speed
- Altitude (surface/ASL)
- Dynamic pressure (q)
- Vehicle mass
- Angle of attack
- Ship resources
- Sensor outputs
- How do I install Graphotron?
- To install on all systems - Windows, Mac and Linux - just unzip the downloaded file into your KSP game folder, alongside the KSP.exe file. Done correctly, it will create the "Kerbaltek" folder inside GameData.
- How do I use Graphotron?
- Mount the Graphotron part (found in the Science tab of the VAB/SPH) to your craft, then right-click it in flight to use it.
- When is the next update coming?
Does the current version of Graphotron work with the new version of KSP?
- We name the Graphotron zip files with "for-KSP-[current version]" to show what it's built to, but it may work with later versions of KSP too, so try it! If KSP has updated and we haven't announced yet, please test the current Graphotron with the new KSP, and then double-check your install before contacting us. We're standing by to update/fix the plugin as needed, and new versions will be uploaded just as soon as we get them done.
- What license is Graphotron released under?
- Graphotron is covered by the GPL, found here: GPL License
- Who created and maintains Graphotron?
- Graphotron was created by olex, with contributions from DYJ and khyperia, and is maintained with contributions from khyperia and linuxgurugamer, with the help of the KSP community, and support provided by Kerbaltek.
If your question isn't listed here, please use our Contact page to ask.
We recommend using the newest versions of KSP and Graphotron, as well as all your plugins and software. As always, if you have any issues at all, please use our Contact page.